You may feel that employing a full time Finance Director is neither affordable nor justified.
SMO Accountants can provide a virtual part time finance director to give in-house financial and commercial expertise. Our services are tailored to your requirements and range from ad hoc services through to interim management and include:
- Cash flow management and control;
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Liaising with external stakeholders, bank, auditors etc;
- Review and implementation of financial controls;
- Review of operational performance;
- Assistance with company secretarial requirements;
- Analysis of monthly management accounts; and
- Attending board meetings.
Cash as they say is king so; this is a key area to tackle. Cash flow must be carefully managed, as banks want in-depth analysis of projections, together with an assurance that the numbers they have in front of them are credible.
In the case of a business improvement situation, it is essential to reduce costs, reduce debtor days and focus on improving cash flow.
Producing management accounts is key to most businesses as they are the cornerstone from which decisions are made; they help a business monitor its results and enable the business to plan.
Clients are typically growing; they have an accounts department, but are not large enough to justify employing a full time Financial Director (FD). Outsourcing the FD role means the client gains all the benefits of having an experienced FD on call, but avoids the costs associated with a full time FD.
GET IN TOUCH